Hello and welcome!
Here you will find a short glimpse of my skill set. But this is just an excerpt. I would love to tell you all about my skills and experience personally or I can send you a detailed profile and my references. You could also check my profile on XING.
- Software development using .NET (Core) and C# using the clean code approach
- Software architecture and Microservices
- Managing the technical aspects of the software development process
- Trainings or coaching for developers and teams
Next to my job, my favorite hobby is music. I play the guitar and bass in band projects and an orchestra, but I also enjoy listening to good music for hours to relax or during work. As a nerd, video games are of course important, as are good tv series. But I also love indulgence of many types, like a great night with friends and a glass of wine or Whisky. Or a good party.
I am also leading the .NET Usergroup in Essen in my spare time.
- Certified Professional Software Architect – Foundation Level (iSAQB)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer 2012 – Web Applications (Microsoft)
- Oracle Certified Professional – Java SE 7 Programmer (Oracle)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer 2010 – Web Applications (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Windows XP and Server 2003 (Microsoft)
Experience in specific industries
E-Commerce, Commerce, IT-Operations, Software development
An empirical study on the impact of static typing on software maintainability. Empirical Software Engineering 2013: 1-48, Stefan Hanenberg, Sebastian Kleinschmager, Romain Robbes, Éric Tanter, Andreas Stefik
Do static type systems improve the maintainability of software systems? An empirical study. ICPC 2012: 153-162, Sebastian Kleinschmager, Stefan Hanenberg, Romain Robbes, Andreas Stefik
Eine empirische Studie mit Java und Groovy über den Einfluss von statischen Typsystemen auf Entwicklereffizienz bei Benutzung und Anpassung von Softwaresystemen. Informatiktage 2012: 87-90, Sebastian Kleinschmager
How to rate programming skills in programming experiments? A preliminary, exploratory, study based on university marks, pretests, and self-estimation. PLATEAU 2011: 15-24, Sebastian Kleinschmager, Stefan Hanenberg
Does aspect-oriented programming increase the development speed for crosscutting code? An empirical study. ESEM 2009: 156-167, Stefan Hanenberg, Sebastian Kleinschmager, Manuel Josupeit-Walter
Is the Application of Aspect-oriented Programming Constructs Beneficial? – First Experimental Results. ICEIS (1) 2009: 196-201, Sebastian Kleinschmager, Stefan Hanenberg
A Controlled Experiment for Measuring the Impact of Aspect-Oriented Programming on Software Development Time. Informatiktage 2009: 79-82, Sebastian Kleinschmager